Shaping better communities one at a time
Who we are
J & A Positive Image is a licensed community based mental health psychiatric home-based rehabilitation program servicing adults and children in the Howard County and Baltimore County areas. Services include individualized rehabilitation plan, medication management, linkage to community supportive services, crisis intervention, resource linkage, housing support, budget management, mentoring, substance abuse education and support, therapeutic groups.
SKILLS PROVIDED TO OUR CLIENTS
• Symptom management
• We specialize in assisting clients with housing support and resources
• Support with vocational and educational training
• Obtaining and retaining of employment
• Time management skills
• Community Integration services
• Exercises and building holistic wellness habits (i.e., nutrition, food preparation, medical
• Conflict resolution and Anger Management
• Money management strategies
• Substance abuse prevention and safe sexual education
Individualized Rehabilitation Plan
Community Supportive Services
Our mission is to assist mental health clients by developing comprehensive Individual Rehabilitation Plans and support skills that promote wellness and recovery, mitigate mental health symptoms, and maximize functioning in their homes and communities.
Referral, Clinical Screening, Intake. Referrals are accepted via walk-in, phone or fax.
Fees have been determined by the public mental health system.
Facility is handicap accessible.
Howard County, Baltimore County,
Transportation support provided to families within a 25 mile radius.
No waiting list. Referrals are processed immediately.
Maryland Public Mental Health
2-5 days depending on clinical acuity.
Medicaid, must meet eligibility criteria for all services requested.
State Certification and/or License Number
Children, Adolescents, Adults.
Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.